TSC 244 Pro Label Printer drivers installation and configuration guide. So now you have bought a brand new label printer which is TSC 244 Pro. Now you want to start using at but do not know how to setup. Are you being stuck at drivers installation or TSC 244 Pro initial setup?
Don’t worry, we have got your back. You can setup your new label printer easily by following our installation guides. Just follow the instruction in videos and your printer is ready to go.
Moreover, if you are still stuck at some point or error, we are always there to help you out. Contact us for any query.
Installing Wax Ribbon in TSC 244 Pro Printer:
- Place an empty paper core on the ribbon rewind spindle.
- Insert the left side first. Mount the ribbon rewind paper core on the front hubs.
- Please be noted that the bigger hub side with 4 ribs must be installed toward the right side of ribbon mechanism.
- Install a ribbon on the ribbon supply spindle. Mount the ribbon supply spindle on the rear hubs.
- Insert the left side first. Please be noted that the bigger hub side with 4 ribs must be installed toward the right side of ribbon mechanism.
- Disengage the printer carriage by pulling the carriage release lever upwards.
- Close the TSC 244 Pro printer cover and press the FEED button until the green ON-LINE LED illuminates.
Installing Label Roll in TSC 244 Pro Label Printer:
Drivers and Software Guide:
Drivers for TSC 244 Pro Printer are available on our website. You can download drivers and software for free without any problem. In order to install the TSC 244 Pro drivers, please follow our guide below. Moreover, if you face any issue regarding drivers installation, we are always ready to support you.