UHF RFID Reader / Writer
UHF reader writer CF-RU5202 is a high-performance UHF RFID reader writer. It is designed upon dedicated RFID Engine ASIC with the fully self-intellectual property. The UHF reader writer is based on a proprietary efficient digital signal processing algorithm, it supports fast tag read/write operation with a high identification rate. UHF reader writer can be widely applied in many RFID application systems such as logistics, access control, anti-counterfeit and industrial production process control system. UHF means Ultra High Frequency. UHF range from 902 MHz to 928 MHz and 865 MHz to 868 MHz. The working range of UHF is long and it can read tags easily from 10 cm to 15 cm distance.
UHF RFID Reader Writer specifications
- Support ISO 18000-6C (EPC C1G2) protocol tags.
- 902~928 MHz or 865~868 MHz frequency band (frequency customization optional).
- FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission.
- Effective range from 0~1 meters (adjustable according to real application requirement).
- Multiple tag anti-collision > 50 tags/s.
- Tag inventory Multiple speed > 50 tags/s.
- Tag buffer size: 370 tags @ Max 128 bits EPC or 120 Tags @ Max 496 bits EPC.
- Low power dissipation with USB power source or external single +9 DC power supply.
- Support RSSI and 2 GPIO.
- Have USB (VSP mode), RS 232, Wiegand (optional) and USB HID (keyboard emulation).
- High reliability design without extra heat-sinking measure.
- Support on-the-site firmware upgrading.
Lahore: 0333-2811493 | 0331-0442080 | 0321-4388424 | 0323-4096430
Showroom #Ground Floor 81, Hafeez Center, Gulberg III, Lahore, Pakistan. Locate us on Google Maps.
Islamabad: 0300-5359013 | 0302-5076789 | 051-2150184-5
PC Technologies / Electroline
Showroom # 7, Azeem Mansion plaza, AK Fazal-ul-Haq Road, Block F, G-7 Blue Area, Islamabad. Locate us on Google Maps.
Rawalpindi: 051-2811493 | 0300-9508677
Showroom #Ground Floor 27, Dubai Orakzai Plaza, 6th Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
There are no reviews yet.